Mainstream Media Links
- Hart stands by year-old comment
“They’ll always be second to us whether they beat us or not. They have to go on a winning streak for a while. But it’s more than that. As far as Ann Arbor goes, compared to East Lansing, Michigan compared to Michigan State, Michigan is the better school, and that’s not just me talking.”
- Oh, brother: Our state’s sibling rivalry might be turned on its head
Wojo picks State
- Labor Pains: Birth of Rodriguez era grueling for U-M
- U-M to host biggest recruiting weekend of season
Plenty of football recruits. In terms of hoops Blake McLimans, Darius Morris, and Jordan Morgan will also be in on officials. I would also expect numerous in-state kids on unofficials as well.
- Rush vs. Crush: ‘Different game’ if Wolverines restrict Ringer
- Javon Ringer gets one last shot at U-M
Hopefully it turns out kind of like this did….
- Special in-state-rivalry edition football game preview
A very good analysis from the other side at the SpartansWeblog.
- Preview: Michigan State Spartans
Varsity Blue predicts a Michigan win
- The Michigan Michigan State Rivalry: An Outsider’sÂ Perspective
- MSU is Popular in Kazakhstan.Â Nice!
MaizeNBrew. Really though, does anyone apply to Michigan State and not Michigan? Maybe if they know they can’t get into U-M.
“We could lose every game the rest of this year as long as we get this one.” – Javon Ringer
“We are not going to lose to State,” – Brandon Graham
“It means more to us than a championship.” – Otis Wiley
Nothing like some juicy quotes to get a rivalry week going. The weather calls for rain and showers from Friday afternoon through Saturday. I guess this helps Michigan State because they have a consistent running game and when it rains Michigan turns the ball over even more than usual. The analysis all points to MSU in this game, the only thing on our side is the dominance of this rivalry. We need some of those patented Michigan State moments to have a chance in this one. The sad part is that we have had a lot more of those “moments” this year than our brothers in East Lansing.
I’m going Michigan State 28 – Michigan 17. Little Brother has to win a few games here and there. Let’s hear your predictions in the comments.