- UCLA making a play for 2 Zeiglers?
UCLA could be looking at Ernie Zeigler to fill an assistant coaching vacancy. This doesn’t make a lot of sense, with Zeigler likely to sign an extension shortly. A head coaching position still trumps an assistant position.
- Q & A: 2012 Medina forward Kenny Kaminski
6-foot-7 forward Kenny Kaminski (2012) mentions that he’s getting letters from Michigan. Kaminski has offers from Indiana, Michigan State and Ohio State.
- Michigan’s most wanted talks Bahamas and basketball ($)
Michigan Preps caught up with Trey Zeigler and he lays out his game plan going forward. He doesn’t plan to visit Arizona State until after the Derby All-Star game in Louisville on April 11th.
- Q & A: 2011 Warsaw guard Nic Moore
2011 Indiana guard Nic Moore is drawing some Michigan interest
- Bump to 96 teams in NCAA tournament considered ‘probable’
Say it ain’t so
- The Weekly Ten With DeShawn Sims (Special Senior Edition)
Peedi wraps up the season with MGoBlue
- Column: With Manny Harris gone, are the Wolverines doomed?
Stapleton and Auerbach on Harris’ departure and the future
- Big Ten All Academic Team
Manny Harris and Zack Novak make the team
- A couple people have asked when Marshall Plumlee will be playing on ESPN this week. They will play at 4pm Thursday vs. Winter Park (Fl.) on ESPNU and, if they win, their next game is noon on Friday (ESPN2) followed by the championship at 1:30 PM on Saturday (ESPN). (More info)