A win won’t make up for every close loss this season, and it probably won’t even cement Michigan’s NCAA tournament chances, but it would certainly make a statement. After a week of buildup, everyone is well aware how important this game has become. Michigan is favored (by 1 point), won the first meeting on the road, and is playing at home. Now it’s finally time to play the game.
- Game 31: Michigan State at Michigan Preview
- Pick to Click: Michigan State at Michigan
- Video: John Beilein Previews Michigan State
- Video: Novak, Douglass and Morris Talk Michigan State
- To the Point: Merritt Talks Michigan State, Darius Morris and More