Michigan will play for a share of the Big Ten Championship this afternoon. The Wolverines host Indiana in what is easily the highest profile game at the Crisler Center for over a decade. A Michigan win would give the Wolverines a share of the Big Ten Championship for the second year in a row while a loss would likely mean that the Wolverines will be playing on Thursday in the Big Ten Tournament.
Tip off is scheduled for 4:00 p.m. eastern at the Crisler Center with with Jim Nantz and Clark Kellogg on the call for CBS.
Join in the discussion below before, during and after the game to share your thoughts, predictions and observations.
- Game 31: Indiana at Michigan Preview
- Recruiting: Booker, Bluiett, Edwards and Doyle highlight weekend visitor list
- 2013 Big Ten Tournament Seeding Scenarios
- Pick to Click: Indiana at Michigan
- Video: John Beilein, Trey Burke and Tim Hardaway Jr. preview Indiana rematch
- Behind the Numbers: BLOBs, SLOBs and Timeouts