- Borton’s Blog: Manny eyes Minny ($)
Manny is excited and ready to go
- Beilein isn’t worried about Michigan’s NCAA Tournament resume
He’s worried about mid-majors
- John Beilein: Manny Harris strong, but still improving
Quotes & Audio
- Saint Mary’s considers adding another game
Never heard of schools adding games to the schedule in March.
- Every whistle counts as bubble teams sit tight on the edge
SI.com looks at just about every bubble team
- Mythbusters: Duke gets all the calls
OK, maybe not all the calls? But they are at least allowed to travel.
- Conference Check: March At Last! Edition
- Ten coach of the year candidates, readers’ top NBA prospects, more
My vote goes to Bill Self. Now who is the coach of the year in the Big Ten?
- Dysfunction Junction
Basketball might be too big of a deal if you have government officials (incorrectly) calling kids out on Twitter.
Tuesday Viewers Guide
Plenty of basketball on the television tonight, here is a quick run through of who to root for. Cheer for the teams in bold, looks like we are rooting for mostly home underdogs tonight.
- Cincinnati at South Florida – 7 PM ESPNU
- Kansas State at Oklahoma State – 7:30 PM ESPN2 – Not sure who we want here, this is two bubble teams going head to head and the loser will be in tough shape.
- Georgetown at St. Johns – 7:30 PM ESPN360
- Florida State at Duke – 8 PMÂ ESPN360
- Wake Forest at Maryland – 9PM
- Utah at New Mexico – 9 PM
- Ohio State at Iowa – 9:05 PM BTN