- On the Bubble? Cheer for Wyoming Saturday
Gasaway breaks down New Mexico’s bubble situation
- Tiebreaking Procedures
Reference for seeding, by my calculations if Michigan wins they should be a 7 seed, if they lose they should be an 8 seed
- Final MVC Reality: Beware Creighton
Gasaway looks at the MVC and Creighton’s at large chances
- Crashing the Dance Updated Bracket
Michigan moves back in as a 10 seed
- A Four Pack For Wednesday
Bracketology 101 takes a look at tonight’s most notable bubble games
- Badgers in town for a Border Bubble Battle
From the Barn previews tonight’s Wisconsin/Minnesota game
- Why Penn State?
Brian looks at Penn State’s resume; Penn State isn’t in the clear or anything a loss this week would probably put them in a world of hurt.
Bubble Viewers Guide
Here is a quick run through of what bubble teams are in action tonight, root for the teams in bold. A lot of long shots on the list but a lot of them are at home as well.
- North Carolina at Virginia Tech, 7PM ESPN
- Boston College at NC State, 7PM ESPNU
- Miami at Georgia Tech, 7:30 PM
- Georgia at Kentucky, 8PM ESPN360
- Florida at Mississippi State, 8 PM ESPN360
- Brigham Young at Wyoming, 8PM
- Wisconsin at Minnesota, 8:30 PM BTN — Your guess is as good as mine on any motivational issues for Saturday’s game but Wisconsin looks to be in and Minnesota’s resume still needs work. I’d go with Wisconsin.
- Texas A&M at Colorado, 9PM ESPNU
- Air Force at UNLV, 10 PM