|John Beilein's Weekly Press Conference: March 9, 2009|
- First Impressions Can Create Unrealistic Expectations for Recruits
How young is too young?
- Court Vision with C.J. Lee: Live Life Without Regrets
CJ recaps the past few games
- Wolverines too close to let down now
- From 344 to 65: Tuesday Update
Sheehan puts Michigan near the top of his bubble list, but like everyone else advises a win over Iowa.
- Introducing the Big Ten Geeks 1st Team All Big Ten!
Lucas, Landry, Turner, Coble, and Sims
- Bracket math: Crunching the numbers
Lunardi has Michigan ahead of Minnesota and PSU among others on the S-Curve
- Could Memphis be a three-seed?; other burning tourney questions
Seth Davis lists OSU as his potential “Syracuse 07 shocker” on Selection Sunday
- DePaul’s Tucker considering NBA
I’m not surprised… at least they won their first Big East game today…
- Conference tourneys make a joke of the term ‘student-athlete’
.. but they make money.
Really just one big game on the bubble today, here is the quick viewers guide.
- Cleveland State at Butler – 9PM ESPN
Root for Butler to win the conference title so they don’t snatch an extra at-large bid.
- Georgetown at St. Johns – 2PM
Georgetown still has that gaudy RPI and a nice set of quality wins, St. John could end any NCAA tournament dreams in the first round of the Big East tournament. Yeah, I know this game is almost over…
- Oakland vs. North Dakota State – 8 PM ESPN2
Go Golden Grizzlies! Neither of these teams would warrant an at large bid but Michigan did play Oakland and it would be great to see the local program in the dance.
- DePaul beat Cincinnati earlier today which I think hurts Providence a bit. The Friars miss a chance at another top 100 win and have nothing to gain with a win over DePaul. The Louisville game in the quarterfinals will be Providence’s chance to make a statement.