6 P.M. can’t get here soon enough.
- Wolverines Open Crisler Arena Doors for NCAA Selection Show
CBS Coverage confirmed, time to go show this team the appreciation they deserve. There is also a link for a live feed from Crisler Arena.
- John Feinstein: â€œThe Big Ten deserve two bidsâ€â€œ
If the Big Ten gets eight bids, the selection committee should be disbanded,â€ the Washington Postâ€™s John Feinstein told me Thursday. â€œThe committee should be ashamed of itself if the Big Ten gets eight. The Big Ten deserve two bids.â€
- Selection Sunday Rant
Digger Phelps is a moron
- 1989 One Shining Moment
- Tickets for U-M athletics reunion celebration on sale Monday
Fab Five Reunion
- Going Dancing!
Nice wall paper
- Accounting for injuries
How big of an effect should injuries have on the selection process?
- Michigan awaits its chance to dance in NCAA Tournament
“I think we’ve done as much as we can this year,” freshman guard Zack Novak said Friday. “I mean, we’ve got the big wins. The committee knows what it’s doing, and we’re just hopeful. We think we’ve got a pretty strong case.”
- U-M confident of tourney fate
“We’ve had a taste of stuff we haven’t had before, success we haven’t had in the past and we realize this is real,” Shepherd said as the Wolverines look to a No. 10 or No. 11 seed tonight. “As we go on, guys are getting hungrier.”
- Selection Sunday: Eight burning questions
- Mississippi State 64, Tennessee 61
One less spot on the bubble… Penn State, St. Mary’s, Creighton, and everyone else on the bubble get a little more nervous.
Discussion is encouraged in the comments. I’ll be posting from Crisler and will have plenty of coverage throughout the night.