photo courtesy of the Michigan Daily
- Students of the year: C.J. Lee
Can’t think of many people more worthy for this honor, this team wouldn’t have been the same without him — congrats CJ.
- Basketball ticket sales could hit new record high
A-D has already sold 1000 student tickets in the “pre-sale” period compared to under 500 total last year. The bleachers hold around 500 people — does selling these tickets in the presale give the hoops program any leverage to extend the student section? I’d hope so.
- Basketball UFR Wrap, Part 1
Varsity Blue breaks down the UFR results from this year.
- Athletic Department joins in on the Twitter craze
Make sure to follow @Michigan_mbball and for good measure @umhoops
- Petway named NBA D-League defensive player of the year
More Michigan D-League honors
- 2009-10 Insanely Too Early Rankings
Rush The Court has a compilation of early pre-season rankings, MSU and Purdue get lots of love. Minnesota, Ohio State, and Michigan also get mentions. Michigan also placed 18th in Rivals’ early rankings.
- Chapel Hill experienced some foot traffic Monday night
Those kids at UNC know how to party (or riot). Has MSU fallen off their throne?
- Point guard a point of debate with Grady transferring
Snyder talks about the point guard debate in the Free Press.
- The Wolverine Blog
Ace is running the official blog of the Wolverine