Photo courtesy of Next Generation Sports
- Brandan Kearney played very well with Team Detroit at the Hoosier Shootout. Kearney hit a buzzer beating three point shot and foul to send Team Detroit’s semi-final game into overtime but they eventually fell in double overtime. Kearney impressed Michigan, Michigan State, and Ohio State coaches who were there. He impressed Ohio State so much that Thad Matta officially offered him a scholarship.
- Speaking of Kearney, both he and Percy Gibson received offers from Michigan State last week when they visited East Lansing.
- Spencer Turner is putting on a shooting clinic, the 6-foot-3 guard knocked down 8 triples en route to a 28 point game at the Kentucky HoopFest. According to Jody Demling, Turner said he is hearing most from Wisconsin, Ohio State and Michigan and noted his “relationship with Indiana is growing.”
- The Nate Lubick decommitment story is a wild one. Click here for the latest report from NBE. At this point it’s hard to believe that Lubick isn’t going to decommit at some point because these things typically come from somewhere.
- This is old news now but Roy Marble Jr. will play his college ball at Iowa.
- The Reebok All-American Camp and Kentucky HoopFest will continue this weekend before the Peach Jam kicks off Sunday in Georgia. The 2011 hot board will be posted this weekend as well, so check in for that.