I think these numbers speak for themselves. They should provide some context as to just how bad this team has been through 8 games.
- Michigan’s defensive rebounding percentage of 60.7% ranks last among all Division 1 major conference teams.
- Michigan’s three point percentage of 28.3% is better than only two major conference teams (Oregon St. and UCLA) yet only two major conference teams (Iowa and Northwestern) shoot more threes than Michigan (3FGA/FGA).
- Michigan is allowing opponents to shoot 52.2% on 2 point field goal attempts, the worst percentage allowed by any major conference program.
- Michigan’s adjusted offensive efficiency of 98.8 ranks last in the Big Ten.
- Michigan’s 45.0% eFG% ranks last in the Big Ten while their allowed 51.3% eFG% ranks 10th in the conference.
- Good news? Michigan turns the ball over on only 14.3% of their possessions, second best nationally. They are even forcing turnovers on 26.4% of their opponents possessions, 16th nationally.