- Harris set to return to disappointing Wolverines
Katz hits the nail square on the head by focusing on Michigan’s lack of leadership, namely in the backcourt.
- Painter just “fighting for our guy”
This has officially become comical. I was at Mackey and saw the entire thing first hand. Kramer was guarding Lucas-Perry with his face in his chest 40 feet from the basket, Laval attempted to face the basket by ripping the ball above his head. Kramer ran off the floor holding his elbow above the head, clearly trying to state his case before Painter became heated and moved toward the Michigan bench. John Mahoney confronted him and appeared to calm him down a bit before he returned to his huddle. There was no actual contact and from my vantage point there looked to be no malicious intent on LLP’s side.
- Building Crisler Arena And Building Up Michigan’s Basketball Tradition In The ’60s
Nice Cazzie podcast, worth a listen
- Jalen Rose Available For Accosting In The Near Future
Jalen will be in Ann Arbor for the game tomorrow, also signing t-shirts
- More Manny Harris – ‘poor decision’ led to 1-game suspension for Michigan basketball guard
“Manny will come out and probably play one of his best games,” Sims said. “He’ll come out and play exceptional tomorrow, I think.”
- The Killer Instinct
My thoughts on MSU from earlier this year when I saw them play Gonzaga
- State of the Conference, 10 days later edition
Efficiency margins updated from The Only Colors gang
- NCAA Player Pairs
Another cool plus/minus stat variation, explaining how well the team does with certain combinations of players on the floor.