- Contrary to reports from the CM Life, Trey Zeigler tweeted his list of five schools today: Arizona State, Central Michigan, Michigan, Michigan State, and UCLA.
- Jon Horford visited Ann Arbor yesterday but did not make a commitment. Go Blue Wolverine has a post-visit update with the Grand Ledge big man ($).
- Sam Webb profiled Isaiah Sykes in the Detroit News. USC, LSU, and Arkansas have been calling the senior wing and Sykes still doesn’t have a Michigan offer. Sykes recruitment should continue to progress after his season ends this weekend.
- I’ll be at the Breslin tomorrow afternoon to check out Sykes take on a loaded Kalamazoo Central team that features Dayton bound wing Devin Oliver as well as Carlton Brundidge taking on Ann Arbor Huron.
- Life in Lansing posted full video of the Flint Powers/Country Day game which featured a number of Michigan prospects including junior big man Amir Williams (DCD, #25) and sophomore wing Javontae Hawkins (Powers, #0). There’s also video of Sexton (2012 Denzel Valentine #32) vs. Douglass.
- Marshall Plumlee will be busy in the next couple weeks. He’s added Dave Telep’s Carolina Challenge to his itinerary this Saturday (9:30 a.m. at Cary Academy) which will pit him against some of the top prospects in North Carolina. As previously reported, he’ll play in the ESPN Rise National High School Invitational (April 1 – 3) with his high school team, the tournament will feature a number of games on ESPN networks (schedule). He’ll also play in the Albert Schweitzer tournament in Germany (April 3-10). The latest news in Plumlee’s recruitment is that Duke offered Tyler Adams, another 2011 center prospect.
- Kellen Dunham was profiled ($) by Peegs, he’s 40% three point shooter on the radar of midwestern high majors including Michigan. Dunham played very well at Michigan’s Elite camp last year.