- Michigan athletic director Dave Brandon sees promise in the Michigan basketball program
Brandon talks about Beilein and the need for improved facilities
- WVU reminisces with Beilein
“It was kind of like meeting up with your ex-wife you didn’t really get to finish things off with,” Mazzulla said.
- Back and Forth: Butler vs. Duke
Two of the best, Gasaway and Pomeroy, preview tonight’s national championship game
- The Tank Runs Dry
KJ, as always, remains extremely level headed while breaking down Michigan State’s Final Four loss (I don’t know how he does it). I am still impressed that Butler essentially beat Michigan State at their own game — playing extremely physical defense and holding their own on the defensive glass. It is also quite humorous to hear the Michigan State faithful complain about clutching, grabbing, and last second fouls.
- Hoops: Sykes updates his recruitment ($)
The Wolverine catches up with Sykes, who visited campus recently, but there is little movement in terms of his recruitment at this point.
- Tommy Amaker working on extension to remain at Harvard
Amaker happy at Harvard, wouldn’t consider BC job
- 2010 Portsmouth Invitational: Official Rosters and Preview
Tournament runs April 7th-10th, Sims will play with Samham (groin injury), Da’Sean Butler (torn ACL), Patrick Christopher, Sylvester Seay, Denis Clemente, Marquez Haynes, and Tory Jackson. Somehow Raymar Morgan didn’t get an invite but David Kool did. Go figure.
- Jimmy King Podcast: Our Iconic Style Was A Collaborative Effort
The King on Lost Lettermen (HT: mgoblog)