Michigan travels to Iowa City this afternoon in search of its first true road win of the 2011-12 campaign. Tip off is scheduled for 1 p.m. eastern and the game will be televised on the Big Ten Network with Eric Collins and Shon Morris on the call.
Read some of our pre-game coverage and join us in the comments below for discussion before, during and after the game.
- Video, Notes & Quotes: John Beilein Previews Iowa
- Game 18: Michigan at Iowa Preview
- Pick to Click: Michigan at Iowa
- Inside the Play: Transition Offense
- Five Key Plays: Northwestern at Michigan
- Inside the Play: Baseline Out-of-Bounds Sets