- Preferred walk on Sai Tummala is transferring, as first reported by Jeff Goodman and confirmed by the Michigan athletic department. Goodman also reported that Michigan’s game against Arkansas will be December 8th. Find a full run down of Michigan’s future schedules on this page.
- 2013 shooting forward Reggie Cameron added a scholarship offer from UConn, reports NBE Basketball. Cameron reported a number of recent phone calls “Miami, Xavier, North Carolina State, Florida, North Carolina, Richmond, West Virginia, USC, Connecticut, Seton Hall, Clemson and Indiana have contacted me since the rule change.”
- 2014 dual sport star Drake Harris was officially offered a Michigan football scholarship. Harris could very well add a Wolverine basketball offer when he takes an unofficial visit to meet with John Beilein but the question looming large is whether Harris will play basketball, football or both at the next level.
- Recent Michigan offeree, Keita Bates-Diop, was reportedly the star of DePaul’s Team Camp.
- Vitto Brown, one of the stars of Michigan camp who we profiled last week, added offers from Wisconsin and Southern Miss. within the last week.
- Kevon Looney has been dominating on the spring AAU circuit and the talented big man continues to list Michigan more often than not. ESPN reports Looney’s list as In addition to the Wisconsin, Marquette, Georgetown, Michigan, Michigan State, Tennessee and Kansas.