Michigan offered a scholarship to 2014 Pickerington Central forward Jae’Sean Tate earlier this month after he unofficially visited campus. Tate received the fourth offer that Michigan has extended in the class of 2014 and was clearly impressed by his unofficial visit to Ann Arbor. Digging through our archives, we found footage of Tate in action earlier this year at the Spiece Run ‘n Slam in Fort Wayne.
- Michigan, OSU in tug of war for versatile hustle king Jae’Sean Tate
- Q&A: Jae’Sean Tate recaps Michigan visit, offer
- Q&A: Jae’Sean Tate talks recruiting, plans Friday Michigan visit
- Video: Jae’Sean Tate at Ohio State AAU tournament
- 2014 forward Jae’Sean Tate expanding game, drawing Michigan interest