A win guarantees Michigan at least a share of the Big Ten lead while a loss makes Tuesday’s trip to East Lansing even more important. The Wolverines will look to win their first game at the Kohl Center since 1999 in an early 12 p.m. eastern (11 a.m. local) tip off. Dan Dakich and Bob Wischusen will be on the call for ESPN in Michigan’s third consecutive nationally televised game.
Join in the discussion below before, during and after the game to share your thoughts, predictions and observations.
- Game 24: Michigan at Wisconsin Preview
- Michigan’s 1968 throwback uniforms to be worn against Penn State
- Youth Movement: Making sense of Michigan’s freshmen
- Notebook: Patience and defense required to win at Wisconsin
- Video: John Beilein previews Wisconsin trip
- Pick to Click: Michigan at Wisconsin