Michigan’s Big Ten title dreams were dashed with a disappointing upset loss at Penn State but the Wolverines still have plenty to play for. A revenge match-up with Michigan State could keep Michigan in the picture for a Big Ten Tournament seed line and bolster its falling NCAA tournament seed while remaining undefeated at home this season. Tip off is scheduled for 4:00 p.m. on CBS with Bill Raftery and Verne Lundquist on the call.
Join in the discussion below before, during and after the game to share your thoughts, predictions and observations.
- Game 29: Michigan State at Michigan Preview
- Notebook: Michigan staying positive after Penn State loss
- Pick to Click: Michigan State at Michigan
- UM Hoops Podcast 1.6: Josh Bartelstein and Chris Vannini
- Video: John Beilein, Tim Hardaway Jr. preview Michigan State rematch