Michigan returns to the court against Wayne State for its second exhibition game of the 2013-14 season. Tip off is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. at the Crisler Center as the Wolverines prepare for their season opener this Friday against UMass-Lowell.
Tonight’s broadcast will be the first 100% student run broadcast on Big Ten Network and will also be available on BTN2GO over the internet. Join in the discussion below before, during and after the game to discuss the action.
- Mitch McGary named to AP Preseason All-America Team
- What to watch for: Wayne State
- Relationships enhance Michigan-Michigan State rivalry
- Ask the Big Ten: How to stop Michigan
- Glenn Robinson III and Mitch McGary preparing to lead Michigan