Michigan faces Iowa this afternoon (2 p.m. ET) with hopes of staying at the top of the Big Ten standings. The Wolverines handled the Hawkeyes comfortably in Ann Arbor, but should have their hands full against an Iowa team desperate for a marquee victory.
Dan Dakich and Bob Wischusen will handle broadcasting duties for ESPN with tip off scheduled for 2:05 p.m. Join in the open thread before, during and after the game below.
- Game 23: Michigan at Iowa Preview
- Derrick Walton’s improvement making the difference for Michigan
- Notebook: Glenn Robinson III working on jumpshot, Mitch McGary starts rehab
- Video: John Beilein, Nik Stauskas and Caris LeVert talk Iowa
- Pick to Click: Michigan at Iowa