Michigan faces off with Minnesota at the Crisler Center this evening in hopes to move one game closer to a Big Ten Championship. The Wolverines topped the Gophers in their Big Ten opener roughly two months back, but will face a Minnesota team desperate for a quality win to send it to the Big Ten Tournament.
Jim Jackson and Eric Collins will handle broadcasting duties for the Big Ten Network with tip-off scheduled for 6:06 p.m.
- Game 28: Minnesota at Michigan Preview
- Notebook: Michigan aiming to halt slow starts
- Video: John Beilein previews Minnesota
- 2014-15 Big Ten single plays announced
- Pick to Click: Minnesota at Michigan