Michigan formally announced its 2015-16 non-conference schedule this morning.
The non-conference schedule is highlighted by a trip to the Bahamas for the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament which also features Gonzaga, Syracuse, Texas, Texas A&M, UConn, Washington and Charlotte. The Wolverines will also host Xavier as part of the inaugural Gavitt Games and travel to face North Carolina State in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge.
John Beilein will also face off against his son, Patrick Beilein, in a November 6th exhibition contest, in his first game as a college head coach at Le Moyne. Michigan’s final high profile non-conference game will be the second leg of a home-and-home series against Larry Brown and SMU as the Wolverines will head to Dallas in early December.
Find the full non-conference schedule after the jump.
- Fri., Nov. 6 vs. Le Moyne ex
- Fri., Nov. 13 vs. Northern Michigan
- Mon., Nov. 16 vs. Elon (Battle 4 Atlantis, Mainland Game)
- Fri., Nov. 20 vs. Xavier (Gavitt Games)
- Battle 4 Atlantis (Wed. Nov. 25-Fri. Nov. 27)
- Featuring Syracuse, Connecticut, Gonzaga, Texas, Washington, Texas A&M and Charlotte
- Tue., Dec. 1 at North Carolina State – Raleigh, N.C. (ACC/Big Ten Challenge)
- Sat., Dec. 5 vs. Houston Baptist
- Tue., Dec. 8 at SMU – Dallas, Texas (Moody Coliseum)
- Sat., Dec. 12 vs. Delaware State
- Tue., Dec. 15 vs. Northern Kentucky
- Sat., Dec. 19 vs. Youngstown State
- Wed., Dec. 23 vs. Bryant University