Michigan will open the NCAA tournament against Oklahoma State in Indianapolis, Indiana on Friday at 12:15 p.m. The game will be televised on CBS.
The Wolverines are the No. 7 seed in the Midwest regional and would face either No. 2 Louisville and No. 15 Jacksonville State on Sunday if they advance to the round of 32.
No. 1 Kansas, No. 2 Louisville, No. 3 Oregon and No. 4 Purdue are the top-seeded teams in the Midwest.
Michigan’s open practice will be from 1:30 to 2:10 p.m. on Thursday at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Here’s a full rundown of Thursday’s open practices:
- Noon – 12:40 p.m.: Oklahoma State
- 12:45 – 1:25 p.m.: Jacksonville State
- 1:30 – 2:10 p.m.: Michigan
- 2:15 – 2:55 p.m.: Louisville
- 4:25 – 5:05 p.m.: Dayton
- 5:10 – 5:50 p.m.: Kentucky
- 5:55 – 6:35 p.m.: Wichita State
- 6:40 – 7:20 p.m.: Northern Kentucky
All NCAA tournament broadcast will be available over the internet at NCAA.com. There are also apps available on the Apple, Android, Amazon Fire, Windows 10 and Roku platforms.
- Indianapolis Full Strip
- Indianapolis Session 1
- Indianapolis Session 2
- Indianapolis Session 3 (Sunday)
The Midwest regional semifinals and finals will be played in Kansas City, MO. Midwest regional games are scheduled to be played on March 23rd and 25th, 2017.