The rematch is here. Michigan and Michigan State are set to face off at the Crisler Center on Saturday afternoon. Brendan and Dylan sat down for an hour to discuss the state of both programs, the last matchup and what will impact Saturday’s rematch.
Save 50% for Rivalry Weekend!
The conversation includes:
– Brandon Johns Jr.’s growth since January
– Is there any way for Michigan to slow down Cassius Winston?
– What’s going on with Jon Teske and Xavier Tillman?
– Zavier Simpson’s performance is everything for U-M
– Picks and technical foul over/unders
The podcast is available just about everywhere that you can listen to podcasts.