The first college basketball practices of 2020-21 are only a week away and we haven’t recorded a podcast for almost two months. After a long offseason break, Brendan and Dylan are back to talk college hoops. Today’s discussion hits on:
– Scheduling in the pandemic era
– Will Michigan or Michigan State host their own MTEs?
– The latest on Chaundee Brown’s waiver
– Brendan’s recent conversation with Tom Izzo
– What will determine Michigan State’s ceiling?
– Joshua Langford’s health
– Who will start at center for Michigan State?
(04:14) Scheduling, MTEs, COVID impact
(19:40) Michigan updates, Chaundee Brown
(32:01) Michigan State updates, Joshua Langford, rotation & more