Michigan isn’t in the NCAA Tournament but that doesn’t mean you can’t fill out a bracket. My NCAA Tournament Preview Tool is back for another year to help you fill out your brackets this week.
CBB Guide is the Ultimate NCAA Tournament Preview tool to help you pick games this week. I took everything I’ve learned previewing games at UM Hoops and combined the most important stats and insights into an all-in-one preview tool that has everything you need to analyze games and teams — all for just $20!
This year, I’ve also added a set of tools for researching player props during the tournament. You can browse through published props and then hone in on trends in our interactive charts that show performance over time, including historical prop odds. These props will be updated throughout the NCAA Tournament.
We’ve crunched the numbers from every college basketball data source you can think of on the internet to find the stats that matter for every game and potential matchup in the tournament. That includes:
- NEW! Player prop analysis tool.
- Tempo-free stats, trends and matchup analysis
- Rolling efficiency margins to identify the hottest teams in the field
- Shot profile and shot selection analysis
- Player impact via on/off stats
- Season-long betting data against the spread
- Player and team analysis based on play type data
- Much more
That data feeds into our team, region, game and matchup previews where we’ve filtered out the noise to show you the most important stats, data visualizations and insights for any given matchup.
Here’s a sample of what to expect:
This year’s guide includes:
- Matchup Breakdowns for EVERY potential matchup. Pick two teams, click GO and you have a detailed preview.
- Every advanced stat necessary to give you an edge
- Insights from shot, play type, on/off, tempo-free, recent trends, specialty stats and more.
- Game Previews
- Everything in our matchup preview for scheduled games
- Updated throughout the NCAA Tournament
- Team Breakdowns:
- Advanced Stats and Rankings
- Rolling Efficiency Trends
- Performance vs. Seed Expectation
- ATS History
- Shot Selection Data
- On/Off Court Impact
- Personnel Scouting
- Region Breakdowns:
- Efficiency Landscape
- Hottest vs. Coldest Teams
- Individual Efficiency by Role
- Advanced Shooting Data
What They’re Saying
This is good stuff from @umhoops if you’re looking some good tournament analysis. https://t.co/lSeQ1OjptA
— Rob Dauster (@RobDauster) March 16, 2021
Non-biased opinion: If you don't get this before filing out your bracket, you're a dumbass. https://t.co/wdUpXiObqx
— Brendan Quinn (@BFQuinn) March 15, 2021
My friend and colleague @umhoops has put together one heck of a resource for filling out brackets. If you're looking for great analysis of anything regarding #MarchMadness, I'd recommend checking out https://t.co/FKgLTY2BIN.
— Adam Jardy (@AdamJardy) March 17, 2021
Discuss the Article