Juwan Howard held his first media day in Ann Arbor on Thursday, the same day that he landed his first five-star commitment. The Wolverines opened the doors to the Crisler Center and allowed media to meet with players and coaches before offering a brief glimpse into practice, a session that featured ball handling and transition drills.
More from Media Day:
- Zavier Simpson, the constant amid Michigan’s change
- Brandon Johns and the cognitive restructuring of confidence
- Podcast: A five-star day for Michigan
- Five-star power forward Isaiah Todd commits to Michigan
- Video: Inside Michigan’s Media Day practice
Here’s what we learned about the 2019-20 Wolverines with just two weeks until Michigan’s exhibition opener against Saginaw Valley State.